Our Bill Pay service, located within Online Banking, is a convenient way to pay bills any time, any where.
- It's easy. Setting up and paying bills online is simple & fast. Funds come directly from your checking account.
- It saves you postage. Save over $50 a year if you pay 10 bills a month.
- Use it as often as you like. There’s no limit on the number of bills you pay for free.
- It's convenient. Choose payment frequency options: one-time, monthly, weekly, quarterly, and more.
- It’s safe. Paying bills online is safer than mailing personal checks.
Start by enrolling in Online Banking. Then, once enrolled & logged on to Online Banking, visit the "Pay Bills" tab to sign up for Bill Pay.
How it works:
- Set up your personal list of merchants and other payees with the account numbers and addresses you have with each merchant (you’ll need copies of your current bills to do this)
- When you're ready, schedule a one-time or recurring payment to come from your VACU checking account
- You can add new payees or make changes to your payees when needed
- You can also enroll in eBills to view your bills from participating companies
Bill Payments are made to pay your bills in one of three ways:
- Electronic payments to merchants on the electronic network
- Paper payments drawn off your account to merchants who do not yet accept electronic payments
- Payments to individuals will be sent by draft check drawn off your checking account
Still have questions?
Visit our Bill Pay FAQs for more information or contact Bill Pay Member Services at (844) 699-1087 from 7:00 am – 1:00 am ET, seven days a week if we can help you in any way.