A Home Equity Line may be right for you if you have a recurring expense such as college tuition or a home renovation.
- Flexible open-end loan with a variable rate
- 10-year draw period and a 10-year repayment period
- You can borrow up to 90% of the appraised value of your home, less any outstanding mortgages owed on the property
- Access funds as needed through Online and Mobile Banking, by phone, convenience check or at a branch
- Useful for VACU checking overdraft protection
- No closing costs*
*3.99% APR valid for 12 months from account opening and after that APR may vary. Listed APR range is current based on Prime Rate as of 1/1/19 and APR will never be more than 18%. Your qualifying APR is determined based on our internal credit criteria, loan to value (LTV), credit rating and other factors. LTV may not exceed 90%. Property insurance is required. If account is closed or paid off within 36 months of opening it, you will pay a reimbursement fee equal to the amount of closing costs originally paid by VACU. Minimum loan amount is $10,000. Contact us for other options, current rates and information.