Membership is open to a wide variety of individuals and groups.
- Full-time and part-time employees and retirees of any of the following:
- Commonwealth of Virginia – any state agency or department
- Any county, city, town or other political subdivision in Virginia
- Any public school system in Virginia
- Any Virginia state-funded college or university, Randolph-Macon College, University of Richmond, or Virginia Union University
- Approved companies, groups and organizations.
- Approved contractors and vendors of Virginia Credit Union – call (804) 323-6800 or (800) 285-6609 to learn more
- Individuals who live, work, worship, volunteer or attend school within the boundaries of:
- City of Richmond, Petersburg, Hopewell, or Fredericksburg
- Buckingham, Cumberland County, Nottoway or Prince Edward County, including town of Farmville
- Full-time and part-time college students currently enrolled at:
- Any Virginia state-funded college or university
- Randolph-Macon College, University of Richmond, or Virginia Union University
- Members of eligible associations listed here.
- Immediate family, plus household members, of all the eligible individuals listed above. Immediate family includes parents, grandparents, spouses, brothers, sisters, children and grandchildren, regardless of where they live.
- Corporations, partnerships, organizations, and associations composed of any of the above eligible individuals can also join.
- Another way to become eligible for Virginia Credit Union – Learn about Virginia ACTE.
Please contact Member Services at (804) 323-6800 or (800) 285-6609 if we can help you in any way.