VACU Mobile Banking Apps allow you to take advantage of applications designed for your web-enabled smartphone or mobile device wherever you have access.
- View account balances, history and pending transactions
- Access Quick Menu to quickly perform transactions
- Make immediate transfers between your VACU accounts
- Schedule, edit or cancel bill payments
- Logon faster using your fingerprint with capable devices
- Logon faster using EyeVerify with capable devices
- Use GPS enabled branch and ATM locator to find branches and ATMs nationwide
- Deposit checks with Mobile Deposit
- See balances before logging on and with an Apple Watch™
- Register for Apple Pay™
- Turn your credit card on and off with a simple swipe or click.
It’s easy to get started
If you’re already using Online Banking and have an Internet-enabled mobile device, you’re ready to get started. Your Online Banking User ID and Password are all you need to access your VACU account information.
Not using Online Banking yet? You can enroll online now. Once we verify your identity, you’ll have access to your VACU accounts online and can start using Mobile Banking.
To begin using mobile banking on your iPhone®, iPad®*, iPod touch® or Android™ device:
- Visit the App Store or Google Play and search for “VACU”
- Click on the app and follow the instructions to download to your mobile device.
- Once the VACU icon appears on your phone’s screen, click it to open the application.
- Enter your Online Banking User ID and Password to get started, then check your email account for a message from us containing a one-time PIN. Enter the PIN the next time you log on to Mobile Banking.
As always, Virginia Credit Union is committed to the safety and privacy of your information. All data and transmissions are encrypted.
*Mobile Deposit is not available with iPad1 and iPad2.
Portions of this page are modifications based on work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.