Virginia Credit Union is seeking applicants who share our dedication in delivering the highest quality service to our members. We offer employees a challenging and rewarding work environment. We strive to maintain an atmosphere of respect and integrity that promotes teamwork and continuous improvement.
You must complete an employment application to be considered for a position with Virginia Credit Union. Applications can be obtained by:
- Creating a profile and completing the online application (preferred method)
- If you do not have online access, you may send us an email to request that we send an application to you
- Applying in person between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. at 7500 Boulders View Drive, Richmond, VA
- If you need further assistance and/or any reasonable accomodation regarding the completion of an employment application, please email your request to email@example.com.
Feel free to include your résumé with your application. Applications are accepted only for current openings.
We are currently recruiting for positions. You may search for openings online.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a benefits package that's among the best in the industry. Join Virginia Credit Union and find out why it's a great place to work as well as do business.
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Prescription drug benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Defined benefit retirement plan
- 11 paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick leave
- Tuition reimbursement for full time employee
- Membership eligibility
- Annual incentive program
- Group term life insurance
- Accidental death insurance
- Voluntary life insurance
- Long-term disability
- Short-term disability
- Employee assistance program
- In-house training & development
Virginia Credit Union is constantly striving to improve benefits so they are subject to change. Benefits vary based on full-time or part-time status.
Fax: (804) 323-2068
Phone: (804) 323-6000 or (800) 285-5051
Address: 7500 Boulders View Drive, Richmond, VA 23225