Major Mechanical Protection (MMP) provides protection against the cost associated with most of your vehicle's mechanical breakdowns. With MMP, you'll have peace of mind that many repairs, towing and roadside service costs are covered.
The best time to invest in a mechanical repair program is when you first buy your vehicle. Plan options are available for most new and used cars.
Your coverage may include all or some of the following benefits*:
- Comprehensive repair coverage
- 24-hour roadside assistance
- Lost key and lockout assistance
- Emergency tire repair
- Rental car reimbursement
- Trip interruption expense reimbursement
- Flexibility when getting repairs done — they can be done anywhere in the U.S. or Canada
- MMP transfers to a new owner, which adds to the resale value of your vehicle
You could save hundreds of dollars compared to programs offered at other places. Before you commit to any other program, compare it to our competitively-priced MMP.
If you have any questions or if we can help you in any way, please contact Member Services at (804) 323-6800 or (800) 285-6609.
*Certain exclusions may apply. This product is provided to members through other independent companies for the benefit of Virginia Credit Union members.