You’re busy and we know it. That’s why we offer online, mobile and automated services to help you make deposits, pay bills, check balances and more.
For information about our business products and services, and how to join as a business member, call us at (804) 323-6800 or (800) 285-6609, or send us an email.
Online & Mobile Banking
- Real-time balance information and pending transactions
- View transaction history, paid check images and more
- Use our free Bill Pay service in Online Banking to send one-time or recurring electronic payments
- Mobile Banking1 allows you to check your accounts and pay bills on the go with a secure app downloaded to your electronic device
- We provide QuickBooks™ or Quicken® to manage your account activity
Remote Deposit Capture
- Remote deposit capture allows your business to make check deposits anytime without having to leave your office
- Just scan paper checks, submit and deposit all checks electronically to Virginia Credit Union
- This service gives you the flexibility to manage your business on your schedule, without waiting in lines
Submit these forms to request remote deposit capture2:
Automated Clearing House (ACH)
- Approved business members can initiate electronic payments and deposits to accounts at Virginia Credit Union or any other financial institution
- Instead of paper checks for employee payroll, ACH entries are entered and transmitted electronically, making the transactions quicker, safer and easier
- Give employees quick access to their money, even if they are traveling or on vacation
- Lower costs by reducing expenses related to check printing, processing and postage
- Reduce losses due to stolen, forged or lost checks
- Know the exact date of your fund transfers
- Help protect the environment
How ACH Works
Submit these forms to request ACH services3:
1To use mobile services, you must be enrolled in Online Banking. While Virginia Credit Union offers Mobile Banking and Text Banking free of charge, your mobile service provider may not. Please review your mobile plan for any charges or restrictions that may apply.
2If your VACU business checking account has been open for less than 6 months, we may require a minimum of 2 previous checking account statements from your previous institution. There are fees associated with Remote Deposit Capture. Speak to your representative for more details.
3When you apply for ACH Origination we will ask for the last 2 years' tax returns for the business and the last 2 years' of your personal tax returns. If your Virginia Credit Union business checking account has been open for less than 6 months, we may also require a minimum of 2 previous checking account statements from your previous institution. Speak to your representative for more details.