At Virginia Credit Union, we put members’ needs first. We can clarify your options and help guide you to a greater understanding—so you can take control of your finances and live with confidence.
We make sure everything—from our products and services to the personal support we offer—is based on your needs.
When you join Virginia Credit Union, you become a member and owner of the financial cooperative. Earnings are returned to members through a broad range of convenient services, attractive rates, lower fees and free financial education resources.
As a Virginia Credit Union member, you get the following:
- A wide range of affordable banking services
- Lower fees and tips on how to avoid fees altogether
- Lower rates on loans and mortgages
- Attractive savings options
- Convenient 24/7 access anywhere with online and mobile services and ATMs
- Free financial seminars and online resources
- Supportive staff focused on your needs
- Member discounts
- College scholarships
- Lifetime membership
For more information, contact Member Services at (804) 323-6800 or (800) 285-6609. Or, if you're ready to join, you can get started now.
We've Got Strength in Our Numbers
- Founded in 1928
- Over 270,000 members
- Over 3.6 billion in assets
We’re one of the 55 largest credit unions in the country.
Virginia Credit Union is federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration, a U.S. Government Agency.