We encourage all our members to maintain accurate contact information with the credit union so you can continue to receive confirmation emails for online banking requests, get notified of important credit union updates and changes, and save time by getting priority information sent to you correctly the first time.
Members with Online Banking
The fastest and easiest way to update your contact information is through Online Banking.
- Update your address, phone number or email address by selecting the Members Services tab. On the 'My Info' screen you will see links to Change Address or Phone Numbers and Change Email. Simply select an option to make a change.
- Update the email address for your credit cards by selecting 'My Profile’ under “Get More Card Information” on your credit card Account Activity page.
- Update your Credit Card Security Alerts phone number by accessing ‘Communications’ under “Get More Card Information” on your credit card Account Activity page.
Members without Online Banking
- Update your phone number or mailing address by mail or fax. Complete the Change of Address and Other Contact information form. Be sure to sign the form before sending it. No change will be made without a valid signature.
- Update your email address online using our secure Email Address Update form.
- Update in person. Stop by the nearest VACU branch and bring a valid photo ID.
- Update by phone. Call Member Services (804) 323-6800 or (800) 285-6609.
Thanks for keeping your contact information current!