Would you like to receive your statements faster and avoid having to keep so much paper? Go green! Instead of receiving your monthly statement by mail, you can choose to receive it within Online Banking—absolutely free. Your eStatement contains the same information as your paper statement.
- Your eStatements are available sooner than mailed statements
- If you ever need a paper version, simply print a copy. You can also save a copy of your eStatement to your computer
- You can view current and up to 24 months of past eStatements
- You have online access to credit union newsletters and other member communications
How eStatements work
To access eStatements you’ll need:
Each month you’ll receive an email notification when your statement is ready for viewing. To retrieve your statement:
- Log into Online Banking and click on the eStatement tab
- Click "View Statement" for the account you wish to access
- Select the statement you wish to view from the list
How to sign up for eStatements
You must have Online Banking to receive eStatements. Once you've logged on to Online Banking, follow the above steps. You'll be presented with a screen to opt-in to receive eStatements in place of paper statements. As soon as you've done that, you'll have access to your available eStatements.
Please contact Member Services at (804) 323-6800 or (800) 285-6609 if you have questions or if we can help you in any way.