Enhanced Authentication is an Online Banking feature that helps safeguard your Online Banking sessions by using multiple levels of security during the logon process. It will help you ensure that you’re visiting VACU's Online Banking site and not a bogus one.
To get started, you must complete a simple registration process that includes:
- Selecting brief sets of security questions and answers, which will be used to verify your identity should you log on from an unrecognized computer
- Creating a personal security image, which consists of a picture you select from a gallery of supplied images, plus a related phrase that you create
Once you have activated Enhanced Authentication, here's how the logon process will work:
- Enter your User ID to log in the Online Banking logon box on our home page
- On the next page you'll confirm that your personal security image and phrase are correct, then enter your password and sign in
- If you log on from an unrecognized computer, you will be prompted to answer one of your security questions to verify your identity
For more information about this feature, take a look at our Enhanced Authentication FAQs.
If you have any questions or if we can help you in any way, please contact us.