Enjoy this Internet-based service for convenient access to your accounts from home, the office or on the road. It's safe, private and convenient, and free for VACU members.
Online Banking features
- Get your account balances and other information
- View account transaction history
- View images of checks that have cleared your account
- View pending debit card transactions
- Transfer money between your VACU accounts
- Transfer funds to accounts of other VACU Online Banking users, such as family members
- Transfer money between your VACU accounts and your accounts elsewhere
- Make loan and credit card payments
- Open additional accounts, apply for loans and accept offers
- Download account information into Quicken® or Microsoft Money®
- Communicate with Member Services using the secure message feature
- Set up account alerts to go to your email account or mobile phone
Go green! Sign up for eStatements to access your credit union account statement online in Online Banking instead of waiting for mailed paper statements. Learn more
- Receive your statement faster
- View current and past statements
- Print your statement when you need it
Free Bill Pay
Save money on postage and stamps. Use our Bill Pay service to pay bills online. Many companies and other payees now accept electronic payments, which is faster and safer than sending checks in the mail. Learn more
- Pay bills you currently pay by check
- Schedules dates you want your bills to be delivered
- Set up one-time or recurring bill payments
- View eBills (electronic summaries of your paper bills) from participating companies
Ever need to make an emergency payment? In addition to our free bill pay services, an expedited option is available. The fee for that special service is $9.95 per payment.
Security is a priority
Using the latest proven technology, we take every precaution with Online Banking to make sure your personal and financial information remains secure at all times.
- Multi-factor authentication
- 128-bit encryption
- Automatic time-out if you're inactive for a period of time
How to enroll for Online Banking
It's easy. Members can enroll online now. After you've successfully enrolled, you'll have immediate access to your VACU accounts. Within the Online Banking service, you can begin using eStatements and Bill Pay by clicking on those tabs and following a few easy steps.
Please contact us if you have questions or we can help you in any way.
What you'll need to use Online Banking services
- Windows or Macintosh computer
- Internet connection
- Secure browser with 128-bit encryption