At home, in the office or on the road, our convenient Online Banking lets you access your accounts from a computer or mobile device wherever you have an Internet connection. Sign up today and start banking with the confidence that comes from knowing you’re in control of your money.
Online Banking features
- View account balances, transaction history and more
- View images of checks that have cleared your account
- View pending debit card transactions
- Transfer money between your Virginia Credit Union accounts
- Transfer funds to accounts of other Virginia Credit Union Online Banking users, such as family members
- Transfer money between your Virginia Credit Union accounts and accounts at other banks
- Make loan and credit card payments
- Open additional accounts, apply for loans and accept offers
- Download account information into Quicken® or Microsoft Money®
- Communicate with Member Services through secure messages
- Set up account alerts to go to your email account or mobile phone
Free eStatements & eNotices
Go green! Sign up for free eStatements and eNotices and you can access both through Online Banking the second they become available. It’s faster and friendlier to the environment than receiving statements by mail.
Free Bill Pay
Take your money further by skipping the stamp and the check. Use our free Bill Pay service to pay bills with your computer or mobile device and save yourself a trip to the mailbox or post office.
Ever need to make an emergency payment? In addition to our free bill pay services, an expedited option is available. The fee for that special service is $9.95 per payment.
Security is a priority
Using the latest proven technology, we take every precaution to make sure your personal and financial information in Online Banking remains secure at all times.
- Multi-factor authentication
- 128-bit encryption
- Automatic time-out if you're inactive for a period of time
How to enroll
It couldn’t be easier. If you’re already a member, you can enroll online right now. All you need is a computer, an Internet connection and a secure browser. Once enrolled, you’ll have immediate access to all your Virginia Credit Union accounts. You can opt in to eStatements, eNotices and Bill Pay by clicking on those tabs and following a few simple steps
Please contact Member Services at (804) 323-6800 or (800) 285-6609 if you have questions or we can help you in any way.