Deposit checks to your VACU savings or checking account using our free VACU Mobile Banking App. Our app can be downloaded from Google play™ and the App Store™ to a supported device that has a camera¹. There’s no need to drive to a branch or ATM or put checks in the mail, which saves you time and money.
- 24/7 — access deposit checks anytime, anywhere you have an Internet connection
- Safe & secure — get immediate confirmation that your images have been uploaded
- Free — available at no charge² to Mobile Banking users
It's easy to get started
- Log on to the Mobile Banking App and select the Mobile Deposit tab
- Select the savings or checking account to receive the deposit
- Enter the dollar amount of the deposit³
- Take a photo of the front and back of your endorsed check
- Validate the information you’ve entered is correct
Your check information will be securely transmitted to VACU for deposit. Mobile Deposits generally will be posted to your account on the first business day after the day your mobile deposit is received. Processing occurs twice daily, after 9 AM and after 3 PM on BUSINESS DAYS.
After scanning your check, retain it for 30 days or until the deposit appears on your monthly statement. Afterwards securely destroy it or mark it as VOID.
¹Mobile Deposit is not available with first or second generation iPads.
²While Mobile Banking is free from VACU, please be aware that your mobile service provider may charge you for data plan usage, so check your plan before you start using the service.
³Individual check limit of $2,500 or less.
Portions of this page are modifications based on work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.