Credit Union 24®/CU HERE network change effective
the week of Jan. 7, 2013
VACU will no longer participate in the Credit Union 24 network’s surcharge-free CU HERE program as of the week of January 7, 2013. CU Service Centers and other ATM owners in that program may then add a surcharge, which may be eligible for rebates. Learn more about surcharge rebates
Tips to avoid or minimize ATM fees
- Use fee-free ATMs at VACU and all Wawa stores in Virginia.
- Get cash back at the store when you use your debit card and PIN for purchases.
- Pay with your debit card to reduce the need for cash.
- Avoid a lot of small withdrawals–get more cash per trip to an ATM.
- Use your checking account with a debit card and qualifying direct deposits to be eligible for rebates on surcharges at ATMs anywhere.
Thank you for using fee-free VACU and Wawa ATMs or other cash alternatives when possible. You avoid ATM fees and you help your credit union control costs for the membership.