Bank at your convenience and get cash 24 hours a day at ATMs worldwide. Your credit union helps you save on ATM fees, too!
Virginia Credit Union ATMs
- Withdraw cash
- Make deposits at our image-enabled, envelope-free ATMs
- Transfer money between accounts
- Check your account balances
- Change your debit card PIN
- Print an 18 transaction mini-statement
- ADA Voice Guidance Capable for the visually impaired
See a list of VACU branches and ATMs
or use the Branch & ATM Locator
ATM access anywhere
Savings on fees at other ATMs
Your credit union helps you save two ways on ATM fees for checking withdrawals when you need to get cash at non-VACU ATMs.
- You get 4 checking withdrawals per month at non-VACU ATM free of network ATM fees from VACU. (Other ATM owners may add a surcharge.)
- Now you can also enjoy up to $8 per month in rebates for surcharges assessed by other ATM owners. You’re eligible for surcharge rebates if you use your debit card for checking withdrawals and you have a qualifying direct deposit to the same checking account.* See ATM FAQs for more details.
*A qualifying direct deposit is direct deposit of your salary, pension, Social Security or other regular monthly income totaling $100 or more, electronically deposited that month to your checking account by your employer or an outside agency.
More tips for avoiding ATM fees
- Use fee-free ATMs at VACU and all Wawa and Sheetz stores in Virginia.
- Get cash back at stores when you use your debit card and PIN for purchases.
- Pay with your debit card to reduce the need for cash.
- Avoid a lot of small withdrawals – get more cash per trip to an ATM.
Thank you for using fee-free VACU, Wawa and Sheetz ATMs or other cash alternatives when possible. You avoid ATM fees and you help your credit union control costs for the membership.
Please contact us if we can help you in any way.