Borrow with confidence knowing you’ll get a great rate and low monthly payments. You can do it with a personal line of credit from Virginia Credit Union. A line of credit provides a ready source of funds anytime you need them, from $100 all the way up to your approved limit. Best of all, you pay interest only on the amount you owe. Use your personal line of credit for:
- Home furnishings
- School expenses
- Emergency needs
- Overdraft protection for checking
- Other personal needs
Easy access to line of credit funds
Minimum monthly payments are only 2.5% of your outstanding balance or $25, whichever is greater. Of course, you can always pay more than that amount at any time. The minimum payment due is shown on your monthly statement, and payments are due the 28th of the month.
You have several ways to make payments:
- Use Online Banking or QuikLine Phone Banking to transfer payments anytime from credit union checking or savings accounts
- Sign up to pay a fixed payment amount through automatic transfer
- Call Member Services at (804) 323-6800 or (800) 285-6609 to transfer payments
- Mail a check or pay at a branch
To apply for a personal line of credit or request a credit limit increase, you can go online, visit a branch or apply by phone 24/7 at (804) 323-6800 or (800) 285-6609.
Please contact us if you have questions or if we can help you in any way.