Virginia Credit Union is partnering with the Richmond Public Library's Main Branch to present the Super-Saver Teen Money Camp, July 13 - 17, 1:00 - 2:00 p.m. This free, week-long camp is specifically geared toward helping teens learn how to make the most of their money. There will be hands-on learning activities, computer research time as well as the opportunity to interact with other teens. Participants must commit to attend the entire week. Register now, space is limited!
- Monday, July 13: budgeting, credit cards and savings
- Tuesday, July 14: careers and taxes
- Wednesday, July 15: smart car buying and financing
- Thursday, July 16: renting vs. buying a home
- Friday, July 17: inheritance and investing
Monday, July 13 - Friday, July 17, 2015
1:00 - 2:00 p.m.
Richmond Public Library, Main Branch
101 East Franklin Street
Richmond, Virginia 23219
Map this location
This camp is currently full. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please see below for other camps and seminars that may interest you.