Virginia Credit Union is partnering with the Henrico County Library's Tuckahoe Branch to present the Super-Saver Teen Money Camp, June 22 - 26, 1:00 - 2:00 p.m. This free, week-long camp is specifically geared toward helping teens learn how to make the most of their money. There will be hands-on learning activities, computer research time as well as the opportunity to interact with other teens. Participants must commit to attend the entire week. Register now, space is limited!
- Monday, June 22: budgeting, credit cards and savings
- Tuesday, June 23: careers and taxes
- Wednesday, June 24: smart car buying and financing
- Thursday, June 25: renting vs. buying a home
- Friday, June 26: inheritance and investing
Monday, June 22 - Friday, June 26, 2015
1:00 - 2:00 p.m.
Henrico County Tuckahoe Library
1901 Starling Drive
Henrico, Virginia 23229
Map this location