Our workplace liaisons are an important link between Virginia Credit Union and our membership groups. We appreciate your support in helping your employees by educating them about credit union membership and benefits. We also appreciate your feedback about ways we can bring more value to your employees and organization.
Thank you for making a difference
Here are some ways to let your teammates know about VACU membership and helpful benefits they can enjoy as an employee. We provide everything you need.
- Make new employees aware of credit union benefits by giving them a Welcome flyer and VACU benefits flyer at orientation.
- Include a list of VACU services or benefits flyer in other employee communications.
- Add a link to www.vacu.org in the benefits section of your employee website. We can provide other information you need.
- Invite a credit union representative to a staff meeting, brown bag lunch, employee benefits fair or other employee events.
- Host an employee seminar presented by VACU on a financial education topic.
- Read and share periodic email updates and information that we send you.
- Let us hear from you with any feedback and tell us how we can help.
Email us or call us at (804) 323-6000 or (800) 285-5051 and ask to speak with a representative on our Membership Development Team. Or use our online Liaison Request Form.