|What we do
|How does Virginia Credit Union protect my personal information?
||To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
|How does Virginia Credit Union collect my personal information?
||We collect your personal information, for example, when you
We also collect information from others such as credit bureaus, affiliates or other companies
- open an account or deposit money
- pay your bills or apply for a loan
- use your credit or debit card
|Why can't I limit all sharing?
||Federal law gives you the right to limit only
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
- sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes - information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you