VACU's Dorothy J. Hall Memorial Scholarship Program
Each year Virginia Credit Union recognizes outstanding student members of all ages through its Dorothy J. Hall Memorial Scholarship program.
The application period for the 2014-2015 school year is now closed.
To be eligible for scholarships for the 2015-2016 school year, student applicants must:
- be a member of Virginia Credit Union (VACU), not just any credit union in Virginia
- be the primary member of their own account (not just a joint owner on someone else’s account). Applicant's accounts must be in good standing
- be a rising college freshman, sophomore, junior or senior who will be taking at least 9 credit hours per semester
- be pursuing their first degree in an undergraduate or associate's degree program at an accredited college or university
- have joined Virginia Credit Union by September 30, 2014
For more information about joining now to become eligible for a 2015 scholarship, please visit our membership page or contact Member Services. Scholarship applications will be available online in January 2015.
Richmond Chapter of Credit Unions Scholarships
This scholarship program is sponsored by the Richmond Chapter of Credit Unions. For these scholarships, either a student or one of his/her parents must be a member of a Richmond area credit union.
More details and an application for this scholarship will be available in January 2015.